-   -   WorkSheetFunction.CountIf & WorkSheetFunction.SumIf with 2 conditions? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287713-worksheetfunction-countif-worksheetfunction-sumif-2-conditions.html)

Etien[_2_]

WorkSheetFunction.CountIf & WorkSheetFunction.SumIf with 2 conditions?

Hi there,

Is there a way to get WorksheetFunction.CountIf and .SumIf to work wit
2 conditions?

I know how to use

SUMPRODUCT((xRg/aCondition)*(yRg/bCondition))

and

SUMPRODUCT((xRg/aCondition)*(yRg/bCondition)*(zRg to count))

in Excel, but could not find a way to translate this into VBA code...

Thanks a lo

Bob Phillips[_6_]

WorkSheetFunction.CountIf & WorkSheetFunction.SumIf with 2 conditions?

Etien,

SUMPRODUCT won't work as a worksheetfunction, you need to evaluate the
formula

Evaluate("=SumProduct((A1:A3 =""X"")*(B1:B3=""Y""))")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Etien " wrote in message
Hi there,

Is there a way to get WorksheetFunction.CountIf and .SumIf to work with
2 conditions?

I know how to use

SUMPRODUCT((xRg/aCondition)*(yRg/bCondition))

and

SUMPRODUCT((xRg/aCondition)*(yRg/bCondition)*(zRg to count))

in Excel, but could not find a way to translate this into VBA code...

Thanks a lot

---

Etien[_5_]

WorkSheetFunction.CountIf & WorkSheetFunction.SumIf with 2 conditions?

Works great!

It was a bit tough to include my range variables (!) in there, but i
works now.

Thanks a lo

Bob Phillips[_6_]

WorkSheetFunction.CountIf & WorkSheetFunction.SumIf with 2 conditions?

I'm glad. I had to leave you some of it to do<vbg

Regards

Bob

"Etien " wrote in message
Works great!

It was a bit tough to include my range variables (!) in there, but it
works now.

Thanks a lot