-   -   Turn on Comment Indicator Only (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287640-turn-comment-indicator-only.html)

matt

Turn on Comment Indicator Only

Is there a way in VBA to turn on the Comment Indicator Only option in Tools:Options. I need to make sure that this option is selected when any user opens the document. Also, if I can do this in VBA, do I need to put this in the workbook code? Thanks. Matt

Rocky McKinley

Turn on Comment Indicator Only

Place this in the workbook code module, this runs only when the workbook is
first opened.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly

Rocky McKinley