-   -   Combobox to cell navigation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287622-combobox-cell-navigation.html)

suzanne

Combobox to cell navigation

Is this possible?
I have designed several combo boxes into a spreadsheet
where info is also entered into unprogrammed cells. I
would like to be able to navigate from a combo box to a
cell without using the mouse. (Tab does not work at all.)
Any program/setting information regarding this would be
great!

Thanks,
Suzanne

BrianB

Combobox to cell navigation

This is because the combobox retains the "focus" (remains selected) and
can give rise to all sorts of problems.

When using worksheet controls/textboxes etc. I usually include
something like :-

ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Select

in my code which ensures that focus is returned to the worksheet and
things work as normal.

---