-   -   Cell data required upon close (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287586-cell-data-required-upon-close.html)

pjhageman[_11_]

Cell data required upon close

User opens a workbook/worksheet with a cell (merged cells, A1:A6) blank
What code would I use to prevent the user from exiting the workshee
with the cell blank? A close without saving would be legal.

I am using data validation to insure entered values are

Don Guillett[_4_]

Cell data required upon close

Have a look in ThisWorkbook module for before_close

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"pjhageman " wrote in message
User opens a workbook/worksheet with a cell (merged cells, A1:A6) blank.
What code would I use to prevent the user from exiting the worksheet
with the cell blank? A close without saving would be legal.

I am using data validation to insure entered values are 0

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/

pjhageman[_13_]

Cell data required upon close

Don, Thanks for your reply, but I don't understand it. Phil

Don Guillett wrote:
*Have a look in ThisWorkbook module for before_close

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"pjhageman " wrote in
message
User opens a workbook/worksheet with a cell (merged cells, A1:A6)

blank.
What code would I use to prevent the user from exiting the

worksheet
with the cell blank? A close without saving would be legal.

I am using data validation to insure entered values are 0

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/
*