-   -   Urgent: How to use CheckBoxes in ListBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287514-urgent-how-use-checkboxes-listbox.html)

Mr. T[_2_]

Urgent: How to use CheckBoxes in ListBox

Hello,

I am going crazy because I try to access the Value of a checkbox. Here is
what I do:

* Create a ListBox control
* Set ListBox.ListStyle to fmListStyleOption
* Set ListBox.MultiSelect to fmMultiSelectMulti

This results in a control with checkboxes in front of all list elements. The
checkboxes can be checked/unchecked with the mouse. However, I cannot out
the code needed to

* read the state of the checkbox
* set the state of the checkbox in code

I have been reading the VBA Help for hours now but could not figure out how
to do this. I am begging for your help.

Cheers,

Oliver

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Urgent: How to use CheckBoxes in ListBox

Oliver,

This should get you started

With ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1