-   -   Create custom function and add to the (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287499-create-custom-function-add.html)

Flamikey[_2_]

Create custom function and add to the

Insert----Function Menu I'll admit this is a little out of m
box......I can write the code and I think I need to create an add-i
but I am clueless as to how to create a wizard for the function. Thes
are intracate formulas that are used on a continual basis. By creatin
a functions with wizards I can roll it out to people who otherwis
would never be able to use them.

Help out an accountant who is taking a stab at some code! Thanks

Gord Dibben

Create custom function and add to the

Flamikey

See Laurent Longre's website for FUNCUSTOMIZE add-in.

ZIP file also includes a demo file and a how-to-use file.

http://longre.free.fr/english/index.html

Gord Dibben XL2002

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:40:15 -0600, Flamikey
wrote:

Insert----Function Menu I'll admit this is a little out of my
box......I can write the code and I think I need to create an add-in
but I am clueless as to how to create a wizard for the function. These
are intracate formulas that are used on a continual basis. By creating
a functions with wizards I can roll it out to people who otherwise
would never be able to use them.

Help out an accountant who is taking a stab at some code! Thanks.

---