-   -   Create and Link check box with autofilter and sum, average of filtered raws. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287460-create-link-check-box-autofilter-sum-average-filtered-raws.html)

Madiya

Create and Link check box with autofilter and sum, average of filtered raws.

I maintain the huge database in excel for our products and sales. It
is used by
many users over the network. I want to have set up a row in the top of
sheet
where I will put 4 check boxes (for 4 items) and link them with
another two
cells which will show the sum for that item and average for the same
item.
Also when the any box is checked, entire range of data should got
autofiltered for that item. If multiple boxes are checked, filter, sum
and average should be applicable to all the checked items.

I am new in excel and programming.
I dont know how to create check boxes and link it with the formula of
sum,
average and autofilter.

Any pointing in that direction will be helpfull.

Regards,

Madiya

Create and Link check box with autofilter and sum, average of filtered raws.

Alright !!!
If it seems too complicated or lengthy, Just let me know how to create
one check box and link it to some cell and/or formula like sum. I will
try to do rest of the things on the given guideline.

Regards,
Madiya