-   -   VBA : VBA code for summation formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287378-vba-vba-code-summation-formula.html)

david2004[_4_]

VBA : VBA code for summation formula

Hi all

I need a VBA code for a summation formula. I have a column of value
which are calculated by a formula.But the value of the second cel
below the 1st cell in the column is a summation of the calculated valu
in the 1st + 2nd cell of the same column and the 3rd cell below the to
is a summation of the 3 calculated values and subsequently for a colum
of 10 rows.
Each cell in the column uses the same formula with input according t
the row in ascending order.

Can any experts out there pls give me some help.Urgent. Thx.
:confused: :confused: :confused

Debra Dalgleish

VBA : VBA code for summation formula

The following code will enter a SUM formula that totals from Row 2 to
the row above the active cell:

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(R2C:R[-1]C)"

david2004 < wrote:
I need a VBA code for a summation formula. I have a column of values
which are calculated by a formula.But the value of the second cell
below the 1st cell in the column is a summation of the calculated value
in the 1st + 2nd cell of the same column and the 3rd cell below the top
is a summation of the 3 calculated values and subsequently for a column
of 10 rows.
Each cell in the column uses the same formula with input according to
the row in ascending order.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List