-   -   Macro to insert and delete rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287372-re-macro-insert-delete-rows.html)

Jonsson

Macro to insert and delete rows

Hi, David

Thank´s for your reply!
I think you´ve solved my problem, thanks!
For the moment I´m just trying to understand if there are any "keywords" in
your code to accomplish delete or insert and how to choose 1 sheet or
several sheets.
Is it even possible to let the user to deside through a dialogbox wheather
to delete or insert.
Maybe it´s not that easy...............? I´m no good at this, you know, but
I´m trying to understand.
You ask what rows I want to delete. Your solution to place the marker in the
actual cell, is okey.
The reason why I want to do it by code, instead of
"insert/delete-windowsway", is because the sheets are protected by password.
Therefore I need a code to fix insert/delete with a button.
(And i´ts really nice to get a dialogbox)

Regards,
Thomas