-   -   Visibilty cntd (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287338-visibilty-cntd.html)

Gordon[_12_]

Visibilty cntd

Hi...

I have a sheet that contains an input range from a1 aa500.
At the top of this sheet I have a group of macro buttons
and other control features that I want to remain visible
wherever the user scrolls to. Splits, freeze panes and new
windows don't create the seamless presentation I'm looking
for. Anyone got any other ideas...

Thanks in advance

Gordon.

Tom Ogilvy

Visibilty cntd

That is pretty much it unless you want to create a custom command bar/tool
bar.

--
Regard
Tom Ogilvy