-   -   macro disable and enable. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287309-macro-disable-enable.html)

paul[_12_]

macro disable and enable.

I need help with 3 question, please help!!!
1.is is possible to have excel not to prompt user to
disable and enable a macro? If yes, how could it be done?

2.i have a macro that is called from a word document.
whenever this process is completed it will show the excel
workbook. is possible to make this workbook invisible?
3.instead of the work book, i will like to have a
statement, saying macro completed. Is this possible.
i look forward for any help. thanks

Tom Ogilvy

macro disable and enable.

1 - no