-   -   Get…UCase or LCase ??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287256-get%85ucase-lcase.html)

Totmos

Get…UCase or LCase ???

I don't want to convert; I have to check.
How to decide if a letter is LCase or UCase. I couldn't find any <get…
expression.

Thanks in advance
Totmos

nisht[_2_]

Get…UCase or LCase ???

If you want to check in excel then use

Exact worksheet function and if you want to use in vba use

strcomp function

make binary comparision

StrComp(string1, string2[, compare])

strcomp([a1],[b1],vbbinarycompare) will return true if both string i
lcase or ucase ..returns false if not in cas

nisht[_6_]

Get…UCase or LCase ???

use exact function in worksheet to compare a case sensitive string.

in vba use strcomp and then use binary comparision