-   -   Converting Values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287223-converting-values.html)

Eric[_19_]

Converting Values

I have cell C10 with a currency value. It also
has "strikethrough" formatting. I want to convert the
value in C10 to "$0.00" where the cell has "strikethrough"
formatting.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Eva Shanley[_2_]

Converting Values

Hi Eric,
You can try this code and see if it works for you.
Assuming your first number is in cell A1, this will loop
until the first blank cell in Column A. If you want to
leave the strikethrough on, delete the line
ActiveCell.Font.Strikethrough = False. HTH.

Sub try()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A1").Select
Do Until ActiveCell = ""
If ActiveCell.Font.Strikethrough = True Then
ActiveCell = "0.00"
ActiveCell.Font.Strikethrough = False
Else
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End If
Loop
End Sub

I have cell C10 with a currency value. It also
has "strikethrough" formatting. I want to convert the
value in C10 to "$0.00" where the cell

has "strikethrough"
formatting.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
.

Eric Miller

Converting Values

Hi Eva, thanks for the suggestion. It worked perfectly.

Thanks again.