-   -   EXCEL FILESEARCH (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287162-excel-filesearch.html)

GARY

EXCEL FILESEARCH

Programming in VBA with EXCEL, I did a FILESEARCH and it found the same file in a folder, twice, where the file doesn't even exist. What can I do about this ?

Don Guillett[_4_]

EXCEL FILESEARCH

As always, copy/paste your code here without attaching a workbook.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"GARY" wrote in message
Programming in VBA with EXCEL, I did a FILESEARCH and it found the same

file in a folder, twice, where the file doesn't even exist. What can I do
about this ?

Tim Williams[_3_]

EXCEL FILESEARCH

"GARY" wrote in message
Programming in VBA with EXCEL, I did a FILESEARCH and it found the same

file in a folder, twice, where the file doesn't even exist. What can I do
about this ?

Show your code?

Tim.