-   -   Export method question -- Spreadsheet ActiveX component on user form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287157-export-method-question-spreadsheet-activex-component-user-form.html)

PatFinegan

Export method question -- Spreadsheet ActiveX component on user form

It seems like the Export method always opens a second application o
Excel when the MS Office 2003 "Spreadsheet" web component is placed o
a user form. Am I missing something and is there a workaround?

To replicate: Place spreadsheet component on blank user form and ad
the following code to the form itself:

Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim ssConstants
Set ssConstants = Me.Spreadsheet1.Constants
Me.Spreadsheet1.Export "test.xls"
End Sub

Thanks in advance.
:

PatFinegan[_2_]

Export method question -- Spreadsheet ActiveX component on user form

Anyone know if there is a better forum for posting my question -- e.g.
a forum devoted to MS Office ActiveX web components?:confused