-   -   KeyPressed Event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287045-keypressed-event.html)

Yakimoto

KeyPressed Event

Hi,
Is there any event that I can trap after I am typing something in the cell?
I need that, because I would like after I press some functional key (AlfF10)
to put some special string value in that cell. Am am tired entering one and
the same value every time.

I need something like
Cell_keyPressed
or
Worksheet_KeyPressed(ByVal Target As Range, KeyAscii )

Any suggestions what can I do?

Thanks,
Yakimo

Tom Ogilvy

KeyPressed Event

For all practical purposes, macros don't run while you are editing in a
cell.

Tom Ogilvy