-   -   Color of Cell Background (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286980-color-cell-background.html)

Michael Kintner

Color of Cell Background

How do I set the background color of a cell to red or black?

Thank you for your help in advance!!! (smile)

Mike

John Wilson

Color of Cell Background

Michael,

range("a4").interior.colorindex = 1
for black (3 for red).

For a lot more on colors, take a look he
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

John

"Michael Kintner" wrote in message
How do I set the background color of a cell to red or black?

Thank you for your help in advance!!! (smile)

Mike

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Color of Cell Background

Goto the Format menu, select Cells, and then the Patterns tab. Select your
colour from there.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips