-   -   True - False (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286947-true-false.html)

homey

True - False

Do you know how to create buttons (or something similar)
in MS Excel so that if I wanted to have a question that
had a YES or NO option as the answer, I could do that? I
have something that I need to create that will have about
20 YES or NO questions.

Noctos[_15_]

True - False

use the option button located in the forms menu right click
toolbarformsoption button. Then create 2 of these buttons side by
side, you will find that only one of them can be selected at a time
allowing the yes and no scenario. You can use the cell link as a means
of finding out which option button has been selected.

---