-   -   Compile Error in Hidden Module: (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286937-compile-error-hidden-module.html)

Patrick[_7_]

Compile Error in Hidden Module:

I have a user working from home that keeps getting this
error: compile error in hidden module: frmLogIn

Does anyone know what this is referencing? How to fix?

Tom Ogilvy

Compile Error in Hidden Module:

He/she needs to unselect any non-standard addins in tools addins and look in
the start directory and remove any files found there. these would be the
possible sources of such.

As a test before doing this, he could go to windows=Start and select run,
then enter

Excel.Exe /s

and run Excel in safe mode. If he doesn't get the prompt, then this is an
indicator that the above would be the start of a solution.

Once he has eliminated these as above, he can start adding them back one at
a time until the prompt returns. That should indicate the source.

Tom Ogilvy