-   -   loop command in Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286887-loop-command-macro.html)

Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

loop command in Macro

In Classical programming languages like Fortran and Basic we have a command
called: "Loop or Go to" which is used to run a series of commands in
recurrence until a limit or satisfying a criteria.
In Macro I want to do some commands on cells in a raw and continue same
commands for second raw until I reach to last row. I think I am looking for
some sort of equivalent of Loop in Macro.

Could you please tell what it should be? or if the philosophy of doing such
a recurring commands differ in Macro and I am thinking in a rong way in
Macro
TIA, Rasoul

Nazam

loop command in Macro

VBA has Do While (a condition is met) Loop

.