-   -   Run a macro in the active cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286852-run-macro-active-cell.html)

Jasmine[_2_]

Run a macro in the active cell.

I have created a macro that sums up amounts in for columns
and then performs a calculation in the last column. This
macro was saved in the personal workbook and will be used
on several different worksheets. I want it to start in the
active cell, which will be different dpending on which
worksheet is open. How do I do this? Thanks!

Tom Ogilvy

Run a macro in the active cell.

make all your references relative to the active cell

set rng = activecell.offset(10,30)

as an example.

Tom Ogilvy