-   -   using outlook distribution list from excel vb (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286747-using-outlook-distribution-list-excel-vbulletin.html)

eli

using outlook distribution list from excel vb

hello all

How can i send mail from vba using the outlook
distribution list, i need this because I have a long list
to mail.

regards.

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

using outlook distribution list from excel vb

Eli

See here for the basics of sending email from vba

www.dicks-clicks.com

and when you set the To property of the MailItem object, set it to the name
of your distribution list, just like you would for a single recipient.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel