-   -   AutoScale on Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286708-autoscale-charts.html)

Randal W. Hozeski

AutoScale on Charts

Does anyone know why when creating a chart within VBA using the
AutoScale Max/Min settings set to True, that some Chart have the
range (Y axis) beginning @ zero and when I run the chart for a different
person are data series it begins AutoScaled..... (not zero)

I would like the scale to result as whatever the Max number is of the series
is add +10 and the lowest number of the series -10 so that the Chart is a
bit more readable then have those few the start @ zero.

Any suggestions? TIA -Randy-

..

Jon Peltier[_4_]