From: David McRitchie )
Subject: Blank help window

View this article only
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
Date: 2003-08-09 08:54:51 PST

Hi Rodger,
Haven't experienced that problem but try this
look for msohelp in the Task Manager and
terminate it. Then invoke HELP again. You can
leave Excel up. What I usually see is being unable
is a double headed arrow when I try to enter something
and a very incomplete Table of Contents on the Contents tab
of Help.

Tom Ogilvy

Tony wrote in message
I am using Visual Basic within EXCEL 2000.

The VB Help allows access to the "Topic Books" but the
other Tabs will not allow you to search. Instead of the
vertical cursor bar in the question box, all I get is a
Left-right arrow as if it is trying to re-size a window ?

Any solutions - VB Help worked fine in EXCEL 97

Tony

Visual Basic HELP

Hi Tom,

Thanks or the info below, but have just tried it and it
makes no difference the second time around. I assume this
is Generic fault in EXCEL VB Help, or put another way -
has anyone got one that works ?

David McRitchie posted the following in response to a

similar
question/problem description:

Message 1 in thread
From: David McRitchie )