-   -   Reading information from all workbooks in a folder... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286696-reading-information-all-workbooks-folder.html)

H. Rye

Reading information from all workbooks in a folder...

Is there a way I can read the information from all excel books in a given
folder? The number of books and their name may vary from time to time. The
folder consists of up to fifty different books, but the amount of
information i each book is limited.

(Excel 2000)
Regards
Havard Rye

David Coleman

Reading information from all workbooks in a folder...

Hi Havard

Can you be a bit more specific about what you want to achieve? Do you need
to copy all the information from all sheets in all books or ??

Thanks

David

"H. Rye" wrote in message
Is there a way I can read the information from all excel books in a given
folder? The number of books and their name may vary from time to time. The
folder consists of up to fifty different books, but the amount of
information i each book is limited.

(Excel 2000)
Regards
Havard Rye

Ron de Bruin

Reading information from all workbooks in a folder...

I have some examples Havard on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Please post in one group

--
Regards Ron de Bruin