-   -   Windows XP freeze (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286652-windows-xp-freeze.html)

Kay Wiechert

Windows XP freeze

Installed a new sbc DSL installation disc.. When I start
windows the system is froze.. I hit ctrl,alt,delete & no
program running in background.. X out of window and
system runs... How do I delete XP and reload brand new
into the system:::

Gord Dibben

Windows XP freeze

Kay

This is a Microsoft Office Excel news group.

Perhaps microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics or
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general would serve you better.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP