-   -   Syntax (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286538-syntax.html)

Michael[_23_]

Syntax

Hi All
I am having a syntax problem. I have always used Input
Boxes for my data, but have finally bitten the bullet and
started creating UserForms.
However, my current Command_Click doesn't want to do as it
is told.
I want to copy the information in TextBox1.Text to
Worksheets("draw").Range("M5") when I click the OK
button....but the damn thing won't.
I have the Walkenbach book which explains User forms but
can't find anything to help.
Regards
Michael

No Name

Syntax

Worksheets("draw").Range("M5") = Me.TextBox1.Text

.