-   -   Problems with combo boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286508-problems-combo-boxes.html)

Jody[_4_]

Problems with combo boxes

I have a spreadsheet with lots of combo boxes that were
working fine until yesterday. The linked cell is supposed
to update the combo box and visa-versa, but when the value
in the linked cell changes, the combo box is not being
updated. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Is it
some options setting? I am using VBA that was written by
another developer. Is there some method that would cause
the update to stop occurring? Help!

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

Problems with combo boxes

Jody