-   -   How to get column values from other excel file in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286469-how-get-column-values-other-excel-file-vba.html)

Grey

How to get column values from other excel file in VBA

Dear all

I need to get a range of column values from another excel. Can anyone teach me how to do that? is there any built-in function or is it possible to use "VLookup" function? If so, pls suggest the sample code for me.

Million Thanks

Eric

Tom Ogilvy

How to get column values from other excel file in VBA

='C:\myfolder\[myfile.xls]Sheet1'!A1

Then drag fill down your column.

Tom Ogilvy