-   -   How to set multiple filter values for a filter in the page fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286427-how-set-multiple-filter-values-filter-page-fields.html)

Simon Lenn

How to set multiple filter values for a filter in the page fields

Hello all

I have a filter on a time dimension I want to use time on the page
fields and still set the filter on different quarters.

When time is in a row or a column of the pivot table I can restrict
and set multiple filter values but when I move this time dimension to
the page field I loose the ability to set multiple filter values can
of you please suggest work arounds on how to accomplish setting
multiple filter values in the page fields of a pivot table.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Simon

Debra Dalgleish

How to set multiple filter values for a filter in the page fields

There are some instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot03.html#Page

--
Debra Dalgleish