-   -   Viewing built-in functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286381-viewing-built-functions.html)

Jim[_36_]

Viewing built-in functions

Hi
I'd like to view some of the built-in functions of Excel 2000. I'm
particularly interested to learn how the RANK function works as I want to
try and build something similar...
Anyone know how to look at the code of a built-in function??
Thanks.
Jim

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Viewing built-in functions

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jim" wrote in message
Hi
I'd like to view some of the built-in functions of Excel 2000. I'm
particularly interested to learn how the RANK function works as I want to
try and build something similar...
Anyone know how to look at the code of a built-in function??
Thanks.
Jim

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Viewing built-in functions

See my response in Worksheet.Functions, but basically it is not possible.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips