-   -   Spreadsheet snapshot in UserForm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286253-spreadsheet-snapshot-userform.html)

LudoDeBusser

Spreadsheet snapshot in UserForm

I want to hide my xls sheet behind a fullscreen UserForm, but ...
display a number of rows of the xls sheet in the Userform (for
information, non-editable).
Ideally the layout of the sheet (column widths, colors) should remain
the same on the form. So a real snapshot would be great!
Anyone tried this already?

---

Greg Wilson[_4_]

Spreadsheet snapshot in UserForm