-   -   Multilpe Checkout problem in Office XP Dev (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286252-multilpe-checkout-problem-office-xp-dev.html)

Von Shean

Multilpe Checkout problem in Office XP Dev

I have a few modules in an excel VBA project that i have recently took over.
I have one common module that is frequently used by me and one other
developer. I wanted to allow multiple checkouts of this module. And later we
can merge our changes when we checkin.
But when VSS is set to allow mutiple checkouts, If one has checked out a
file and i try to check out i get a message 'file is already checkout out by
you'. If i try to undo check out i get a message 'not checked out by you'.

How can i enable multiple checkouts in VBA in Office XP dev.