-   -   How to check for next empty cell in list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286229-how-check-next-empty-cell-list.html)

DonW

How to check for next empty cell in list

BlankI'm fairly new to vba....if someone could assist please.......

What is the best code for checking for the next empty cell in a list?

1 a
2 b
3 c
4 d
5 <-- checking for this empty cell
6
7

Thanks for any help........
Don

Bob Phillips[_6_]

How to check for next empty cell in list

BlankDon,

This should do it

Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Offset(1,0).Select

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"DonW" wrote in message ...
I'm fairly new to vba....if someone could assist please.......

What is the best code for checking for the next empty cell in a list?

1 a
2 b
3 c
4 d
5 <-- checking for this empty cell
6
7

Thanks for any help........
Don

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

How to check for next empty cell in list

BlankCells(1, 1).End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select

"DonW" wrote in message
I'm fairly new to vba....if someone could assist please.......

What is the best code for checking for the next empty cell in a list?

1 a
2 b
3 c
4 d
5 <-- checking for this empty cell
6
7

Thanks for any help........
Don

DonW

How to check for next empty cell in list

BlankThanks Bob