-   -   ListBox Result (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286211-listbox-result.html)

Randal W. Hozeski

ListBox Result

I have a single select ListBox1 that contains unique
items from a list called "Data". I want to do subs with
the returned value of the Listbox.

1. Take selected item and delete all records (lines) with that unique
item. If that is the last item in "Data" an error handler to still
maintain the name and ListBox.

2. Take selected item and then AutoFilter by it. ending it by selecting
the items filtered by excluding headers.

3. Copy and paste that value in a cell on a different page.

-Randy-

..

Colo[_53_]

ListBox Result

Hi Randy,

You can know the selected value with this code.

Code:
--------------------

ListBox1.list(ListBox1.listindex)

--------------------

If MultiSelect has been used, need to loop like this.

Code:
--------------------

For i = 0 To ListBox1.ListCount - 1
If ListBox1.Selected(i) Then
MsgBox "Item " & i + 1 & " has been Selected"
End If
Next

--------------------

Regarding to how to copy Autofiltered(excluding headers) range would be
as follows.

Code:
--------------------

With Sheets(1).AutoFilter.Range
.Resize(.Rows.Count - 1).Offset(1).Copy Sheets(2).Cells(1, 1)
End With

--------------------

---

Randal W. Hozeski

ListBox Result

I think my AutoFilter question was misunderstood.
It is to AutoFilter whatever is selected from
a single select ListBox (the result) not copy it.

-Randy-

Tom Ogilvy

ListBox Result

With Worksheets("Sheet1")