-   -   Running a Macro Automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286195-running-macro-automatically.html)

kkelsey

Running a Macro Automatically

Here's a tricky one for you....

I want to create a macro that runs every five minutes throughout the day. It's an external data query that checks the data for changes. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Running a Macro Automatically

Check out the OnTime method, and see Chip's page at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips