-   -   Funny shade of green (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286185-funny-shade-green.html)

Nick

Funny shade of green

Hiya

I am using a macro which takes ranges and charts from
excel and copies them to word.

Unfortunately the excel file I have been copying from has
turned a nasty shade of green (M Word's influence on most
people). I can get rid of this green by deleting a sheet
but it comes back when I reopen the sheet.

Its not cell shading and I have no idea why it appears.
The green seems to interfer with the macro if I try to run
it on the file.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Nick

Funny shade of green

Actually I can get rid of the green by deleting both the
chart sheets in the file. If I reopen the file then it
doesn't come back. Not really the solution though cos I
need the charts in there.

No idea what is causing it though.

Help?