-   -   Limit entry in range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286088-limit-entry-range.html)

smi

Limit entry in range

Hello group,

Please help, I am using Excel 97 with Win 95. I have a button with VBA code,
I need an other code to limit the user to use this button in some range only
(B10:B50). The button with not work outside this limit.
Thank you very much for your time.

Long

Tom Ogilvy

Limit entry in range

at the beginning of your code for the button, check

Let us assume the button is designed to act on the activeCell

At the top of the sub fired when the button is clicked:
if intersect(activeCell,Range("B10:B50")) is nothing then exit sub

Tom Ogilvy

smi wrote in message
Hello group,

Please help, I am using Excel 97 with Win 95. I have a button with VBA

code,
I need an other code to limit the user to use this button in some range

only
(B10:B50). The button with not work outside this limit.
Thank you very much for your time.

Long

smi

Limit entry in range

Thank you very much Tom, your assume is correct. It work as I would like to.
Long