-   -   Memory Leak (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286054-memory-leak.html)

GSS[_2_]

Memory Leak

I'm opening 5 workbooks, and copying in sheets from each
workbook. After 5 iterations I get "copy method of
worksheet class failed" on the copy command. I monitored
application.memoryused. The number starts at around
450,000, jumps to 2,900,000, and climbs from there.

The best solution that TechNet provides is to close the
application frequently, to avoid running out of memory.
Any better solutions? Thanx!

KJTFS

Memory Leak

You could look into using API calls to clear the clipboard.

Keith
www.kjtfs.com

---