Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA beating me up.....again

I should just give up.....

I have a sequential list of items that contains a variety of integers
such as:

A 4 3 0
B 0 1 5
C 2 0 2

We'll say A is in cell A1, the 5 in cell D2, etc.....

Which has to produce three columns of letters A-C with the correct
number of letters. It looks like:

A A B
A A B
A A B
A B B
C B
C C

In my spreadsheet the three columns are in F, G, and H.

First column has the 4 A's, 0 B's and 2 C's, etc.

The A through C is constant of course, but the column of numbers next
to it constantly changes. I want the list to change also. I won't
bother posting the VBA I have tried to come up with because it's all
garbage.

Thanks in advance.

---