-   -   checkbox - default checked or un-checked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286031-checkbox-default-checked-un-checked.html)

barrfly

checkbox - default checked or un-checked

I am new to userforms - so this might be very simple.

I have a checkbox. I would like it to be checked as the default
setting. Is there a place in the properties to do this?

---

Ron de Bruin

checkbox - default checked or un-checked

See Value in the properties of the checkbox barrfly
Change it to True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)