-   -   Advance Filter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285977-advance-filter.html)

smi

Advance Filter

Hello group,

I am using Excel 97 with Win95. I use VBA to filter some of the data. When I
format the range with date (mm/dd/yy) the macro work fine but when I format
with date and time (dd/mm/yy hh:mm) then it did not work. Anyway to work
around this problem, I prefer to have date and time in one cell if possible.

Thank you for your time.

Long

Tom Ogilvy

Advance Filter

In VBA you generally need to use the date serial or work with US formatted
dates.

Tom Ogilvy