-   -   Calling from C#.Net App Office._CommandBarButton.Execute() method in Excel 2003 throws a COMException (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285956-calling-c-net-app-office-_commandbarbutton-execute-method-excel-2003-throws-comexception.html)

Jacek

Calling from C#.Net App Office._CommandBarButton.Execute() method in Excel 2003 throws a COMException

Hi All!

Currently I host Workbook in WebBrowser control which runs within AXHost
placed on Windows.Form.
When any method of CommandBarButton is called I got a COMException. It does
not matter if the Main Menu
instance or toolbar instance method is called, item is alweys checked to be
Enabled and furthemore for both MsoControlOLEUsage
Server and Client the behaviour is the same.

Any ideas for solution?

Jacek

Tom Ogilvy

Calling from C#.Net App Office._CommandBarButton.Execute() method in Excel 2003 throws a COMException

Maybe some information he

http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=vcSne
HOWTO: Use Automation to Create Office Command Bars and Controls with Visual
C# .NET

Tom Ogilvy