Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ListBox Question

I am using the following code to display results of a userform,
but for some reason the ListBox2 does not populate my sheet.
ListBox1 and TextBox1 come thru fine. The only difference
between the range in ListBox1 and ListBox2, is that ListBox1
has text and ListBox2 has a formula in it (Date)
field. Any idea why/suggestions?

NextRow = _
Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("A:A")) + 1
Cells(NextRow, 1) = ListBox1.Text
Cells(NextRow, 2) = ListBox2.Text (tried .Value too)
Cells(NextRow, 3) = TextBox1.Text

Also ListBox1 has 4 columns in it and it returns the value that
is in the first column. What if I want the value of Column 1 in
the result page first cell and the value of column 3 in another?

Thanks -Randy-

Thanks -Randy-