-   -   Updating links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285892-re-updating-links.html)

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Updating links

I don't think so.

but you could use a helper workbook that opens your workbook with links. And
ask if links should be updated.

If they answer Yes, then open the workbook without updating the links, run your
code, and then update links.

If they answer no, just open without updating the links.

Todd Huttenstine wrote:

Is there a way I can run a code before the updating of
links if a user clicks update links?

For instance, I open up a sheet and then the dialog pops
up asking if I want to update links. If I click yes I
would like a code to run right before it updates links.

Thank you.

Todd Huttenstine

--

Dave Peterson