-   -   Creating small "recordset" or sorting a numeric 1-dim array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285887-creating-small-recordset-sorting-numeric-1-dim-array.html)

Anthony Cravero

Creating small "recordset" or sorting a numeric 1-dim array

Hi Everyone,

I am attempting to sort a small one-dimensional array of integers (about 10
or 15 total) that are currently in no particular order into a
greatest--least. Is there a way that I can do this in VBA? Or, is it
possible to create a recordset in Excel from my array, which I can then
sort? The array is variable, and will often change, so the recordset (and
the array) would be a temporary solution, created & deleted each time the
macro runs.

Thanks,
Anthony