-   -   Command for recalculating macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285857-command-recalculating-macros.html)

Naresh[_2_]

Command for recalculating macros

Hello,
I've written a function in a module that takes in as
inputs some values from my spreadsheet and outputs a
value. Now if change these input values on my spreadsheet,
my macro deosn't automatically recalculate. Is there a
function that recalculates function macros?
Thanks,
Naresh

Charles Williams

Command for recalculating macros

Hi Naresh,

excel will recalculate your function if all the input values are specified
as arguments.

But if you refer directly to cells in the body of the function excel will
not recalculate it.

see http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsj.htm for more info.

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel Version 2 now available.
www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm

"Naresh" wrote in message
Hello,
I've written a function in a module that takes in as
inputs some values from my spreadsheet and outputs a
value. Now if change these input values on my spreadsheet,
my macro deosn't automatically recalculate. Is there a
function that recalculates function macros?
Thanks,
Naresh

No Name

Command for recalculating macros

Thanks very much, Charles. Ctrl-Alt-F9 was it. You've got
a great website.
[...]

.

Niklas[_5_]

Command for recalculating macros