-   -   For Loop in Filtered List (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285786-loop-filtered-list.html)

Hafeez Esmail

For Loop in Filtered List

How do I structure a 'for loop' within a filtered list?

I keep the header row blank, and I want to start from the
second row that contains data (not the first)

++++(*) represents the column letter+++++
for each CELL in FILTERED_LIST
set cell.column(4).formulalocal = "=EXACT(N" &
PREV_CELL.row & ",N" & CURR_CELL.row & ")"
next

The BLOCK letters are what I don't know. When I say
PREV_CELL, I mean the previously visible cell.
I've tried to use the constant XlCellTypeVisible, but that
didn't do much

TIA
Hafeez Esmail