-   -   Calling up a specific Help topic? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285757-calling-up-specific-help-topic.html)

Ed[_9_]

Calling up a specific Help topic?

I have found some who use my spreadsheet don't know a thing about Excel, so
I need to include a basic instruction sheet. One thing they really need to
know about is filtering. I'd like to see if I could put a link to the Excel
Help file for filtering ("Ways to find values in a list by using filters
(Overview)") in my instructions. Is this fairly easy to do? Where do I
find these topics?

Ed

Tom Ogilvy

Calling up a specific Help topic?

See John Walkenbach's site:

Help Context IDs

Tom Ogilvy

"Ed" wrote in message
I have found some who use my spreadsheet don't know a thing about Excel,

so
I need to include a basic instruction sheet. One thing they really need

know about is filtering. I'd like to see if I could put a link to the

Excel
Help file for filtering ("Ways to find values in a list by using filters
(Overview)") in my instructions. Is this fairly easy to do? Where do I
find these topics?

Ed

Ed[_9_]

Calling up a specific Help topic?