-   -   Display Saturday's Date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285701-display-saturdays-date.html)

Randal W. Hozeski

Display Saturday's Date

Hi. looking for a bit of formula help

I am using a listbox to display dates, =NOW() and
=NOW()+7 ... +14 -21 etc. but would like to have
the list display only Saturday dates.

How can I tell Excel to display the Saturday of the
current week instead of the actual day today? Unless
it is actually Saturday. If today is Wednesday the 17th
I would like it to display Saturday the 20th.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -Randy-

..

Mike Tomasura

Display Saturday's Date

Try this

=NOW()+7-WEEKDAY(NOW())

"Randal W. Hozeski" wrote in message
Hi. looking for a bit of formula help

I am using a listbox to display dates, =NOW() and
=NOW()+7 ... +14 -21 etc. but would like to have
the list display only Saturday dates.

How can I tell Excel to display the Saturday of the
current week instead of the actual day today? Unless
it is actually Saturday. If today is Wednesday the 17th
I would like it to display Saturday the 20th.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -Randy-

.

Randal W. Hozeski

Display Saturday's Date

Thanks Mike